غرفه الوطن العربي

أهلا بك بمنتدى غرفه الوطن العربي

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

غرفه الوطن العربي

أهلا بك بمنتدى غرفه الوطن العربي

غرفه الوطن العربي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

غرفه الوطن العربي لكل العرب من المحيط الى الخليج

المعارض الدولية

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  عشقت مكان يجمعنا
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 02, 2013 11:18 pm من طرف بنفسجيه

» للبيع: 2011 LEXUS LX570 - $17,000 USD
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2013 4:21 am من طرف محركالسيارة

» للبيع: 2011 LEXUS LX570 - $17,000 USD
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2013 4:14 am من طرف محركالسيارة

»  “الحرب الأهلية في سوريا تواجه طريقا مسدودا”
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 23, 2012 12:57 pm من طرف الشامي

» الرومانسية المفقودة...
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 22, 2012 8:45 pm من طرف الشامي

»  ما الذي يدفع الزوج للهروب إلى أخرى؟!
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 22, 2012 8:26 pm من طرف الشامي

» ايران تقول صواريخ حلف شمال الاطلسي تضر بامن تركيا
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 22, 2012 8:15 pm من طرف الشامي

» الأسد قلق ولا ينام في بيته.. ونظامه هرب إلى الساحل
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 21, 2012 10:07 pm من طرف الشامي

» تجمع أنصار الإسلام يتوعد بهجمات قريبا في دمشق
معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 21, 2012 8:29 am من طرف الشامي

عداد الزوار

معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد

الشامي
    من فريق العمل
    من فريق العمل

عدد المساهمات : 5919
    نقاط : 20235
    تاريخ التسجيل : 30/03/2009
    الموقع : https://arabianhome.yoo7.com

معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  Empty معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد

مُساهمة من طرف الشامي السبت مايو 07, 2011 11:58 pm

معهد و مستشفى The Methodist للأبحاث في الولايات المتحدة يفتح المجال للباحثيين الجدد

وهذه معلومات عن المعهد و الطلبات الواجب توفرها فيمن برغب بالأنضمام لفريق عملهم وطريقه مراسلتهم :

معهد للبحوث مستوى عالمي يبحث عن باحثيين علميين جدد  Mhri001

Since its inception, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute has challenged the notion of “by-the-book” medical research.
    Led by Mauro Ferrari, Ph.D., President and CEO, the Research Institute is a 440,000-square-foot research enterprise for The Methodist Hospital System in Houston, TX, and is affiliated with the Weill Cornell Medical College in New York City.
    Methodist is transforming medicine with emerging techniques, and a staff that is developing real treatments and cures every
    day. Our laboratories are equipped with advanced technology and facilities that include a cyclotron, pre-clinical and clinical
    imaging, flow cytometry and microscopy, small and large animal vivariums; and a GMP facility for nanoparticles,
    contrast agents, vaccines, and therapeutic molecules.
    Our facility is a vertically integrated state-of-the-art laboratory for translational and clinical research where
    translational researchers and physician scientists bring ideas to clinical applications.

We are now searching for research professionals to serve in a variety of capacities.
    Program leaders in the fields of:

* Neurodegenerative Diseases & Repair of the Nervous System (Methodist Neurological Institute )

* Cardiovascular Science ( Methodist DeBakey Heart & Vascular Center )

* Cancer Biology ( Mathodist Cancer Center )

Senior scientists in the fields of:

* Diabetes & Methabolic Disorders ( Methodist Center for Diabetes , Obesity & Lipids )

* Transplant Immunology ( Methodist Transplant Center )

Candidates should be nationally and internationally recognized leaders with an outstanding track record of
    scientific discovery, funded research, programmatic leadership and academic mentorship. We will provide you
    with a position in the epicenter of medical research. You’ll discover an excellent research environment, state-of-the-art
    equipment, and the chance to follow your research from discovery to clinical application in a single facility

Applicants should submit a Statement of Scientific Interest, a Curriculum Vitae, and the names of three references to:
    Tong Sun, Director of Central Research Administration, The Methodist Hospital Research Institute,
    6670 Bertner St., M.S. R2-216, Houston, TX 77030, or email facultyapplications@tmhs.org (please specify
    applying field in the subject line of email). Our success as an organization is due to the diversity of our team.
    We are an equal opportunity employer

الوقت/التاريخ الآن هو السبت مايو 11, 2024 10:32 am