غرفه الوطن العربي

أهلا بك بمنتدى غرفه الوطن العربي

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

غرفه الوطن العربي

أهلا بك بمنتدى غرفه الوطن العربي

غرفه الوطن العربي

هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

غرفه الوطن العربي لكل العرب من المحيط الى الخليج

المعارض الدولية

المواضيع الأخيرة

»  عشقت مكان يجمعنا
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 02, 2013 11:18 pm من طرف بنفسجيه

» للبيع: 2011 LEXUS LX570 - $17,000 USD
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2013 4:21 am من طرف محركالسيارة

» للبيع: 2011 LEXUS LX570 - $17,000 USD
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالسبت مايو 11, 2013 4:14 am من طرف محركالسيارة

»  “الحرب الأهلية في سوريا تواجه طريقا مسدودا”
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالأحد ديسمبر 23, 2012 12:57 pm من طرف الشامي

» الرومانسية المفقودة...
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 22, 2012 8:45 pm من طرف الشامي

»  ما الذي يدفع الزوج للهروب إلى أخرى؟!
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 22, 2012 8:26 pm من طرف الشامي

» ايران تقول صواريخ حلف شمال الاطلسي تضر بامن تركيا
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالسبت ديسمبر 22, 2012 8:15 pm من طرف الشامي

» الأسد قلق ولا ينام في بيته.. ونظامه هرب إلى الساحل
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 21, 2012 10:07 pm من طرف الشامي

» تجمع أنصار الإسلام يتوعد بهجمات قريبا في دمشق
فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services I_icon_minitimeالجمعة ديسمبر 21, 2012 8:29 am من طرف الشامي

عداد الزوار

فرصه عمل بلبنان Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services

Admin
    Admin
    Admin
    Admin

عدد المساهمات : 344
    نقاط : 6636
    تاريخ التسجيل : 27/03/2009

فرصه عمل بلبنان  Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services Empty فرصه عمل بلبنان Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services

مُساهمة من طرف Admin الثلاثاء مارس 16, 2010 11:48 am

Senior Research Executive, Client Service: Retail Measurement Services
    The Nielsen Company

To manage relationships with assigned and prospective clients resulting in achieved revenue target and customer satisfaction and support RMS services and products.

Job Summary:

Work with team from the stage of client briefing to the final stage of report writing and presentation of results
    Provide comprehensive analytical support to clients, ensuring client satisfaction, positive business results through objective setting value tracking - OSVT
    Working with assigned and prospective clients, achieve optimal personal revenue goals through maximized product sales and servicing
    Stay up to date with Nielsen products, services and applications
    Use and expand market knowledge
    Answer client queries, prepare and conduct presentations and deliver product training
    Effectively communicate with clients to negotiate existing and new business opportunities
    Deliver product training to clients
    Develop effective working relationships within team, other functions and clients
    المهارات

University degree in Marketing or other related field a must, preferred Post Graduate or MBA
    3 - 4 years working experience in Market Research
    Strong analytical mind
    Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Arabic and English
    Excellent presentation and organizational skills
    Expertise in servicing customers and in-depth knowledge on Retail Measurement Services methods and products, analysis and techniques
    Business acumen and good knowledge of the market dynamics
    وصف الشركة

The Nielsen Company is a global information and media company with leading market positions in marketing information, television and other media measurement. The privately held company is active in more than 100 countries, with headquarters in New York, USA. The Nielsen Company provides measurement and analysis of marketplace dynamics and consumer attitudes and behavior. Clients rely on Nielsen’s market research, proprietary products, analytical tools and professional service to understand competitive performance, to uncover new opportunities and to raise the profitability of their marketing and sales campaigns. The Nielsen Company provides two major services for its Manufacturer and Retailer clients in the Region - Retail Measurement and Consumer Research.

The Nielsen Company has a strong presence in the Middle East, North Africa and Pakistan (MENAP) region with diversified business in FMCG, Telecom, Automobiles, Finance, Tourism and Government departments. We have more than 1300 employees working in 29 offices in 13 countries across the region. Our MENAP regional head office is located in Dubai, United Arab Emirate. For more about The Nielsen Company please visit www.nielsen.com
    تفاصيل الوظيفة

* مكان الوظيفة: بيروت, لبنان
    * مجال الشركة: تسويق; خدمات استشارية; بيع بالتجزئة/بيع بالجملة
    * الدور الوظيفي: الأبحاث و التطوير
    * تاريخ الالتحاق بالعمل: غير محدد
    * نظام العمل: غير محدد
    * مجال العمل: غير محدد
    * الراتب الشهري: غير محدد
    * يتطلب إدارة موظفين آخرين: غير محدد
    * عدد الوظائف الشاغرة: 1

المرشح المفضل

* الكادر الوظيفي: متوسط الخبرة